Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Breaking the Ice

This is my first blog post *YAY*  I haven't had a personal blog in over 10 years, and i'm excited to blog again.  Over the last year I created a couple blogs dedicated to other things, but after a while I would stop blogging because I started losing interest (I guess deep down inside I wanted just wanted a personal blog all along).  I was kind of scared to do it, I haven't seen many personal blogs lately, mostly people trying to promote something, than write about themselves. Plus i'm at a crossroads in my life, and I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in reading about it, but I guess i'll take a shot at it anyway.
     I promise to try and update this blog as much as possible (it doesn't hurt that I have a lot of things to get off my chest).  If you operate a personal blog and would like to exchange links, or if you have any suggestions, or questions please feel free to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More